- Programmable controlled resistance.
- Electronic resistance for a perfectly synced ride.
- Seamless integration with CycleOps VirtualTraining so you can ride
- Lock in exact target power output or slope for specific workouts and fast
- Wide footprint for stability
- ANT+ (Model 9912) or Bluetooth Smart
(Model 9913) compatible.
- PowerTap power meter equipped for +/- 5% accuracy.
- Some assembly required.
- Features clutch knob for optimum roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", and
27" wheel sizes.
- Does not fit 29ers.
- Precision machined alloy roller reduced tire wear and slippage.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Electronic resistance unit allows for programmable workouts.
- Controlled resistance lets you set your slope, power, and other metrics.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded,
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with
included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout
spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
- The PowerSync is intended to be used with an iPad or Android tablet
running the CycleOps VirtualTraining application and does not come with a
computer. Please see here for further compatibility and required ANT+
Fuhua Group All Rights Reserved.
Group sells Bike, Scooters, Stroller, Wheelchair, Generator and sport
equipment. We are committed to providing our customers with the easiest,
fastest and most enjoyable shopping experience imaginable.